Sunday, September 28, 2008

rah rah sis boom bah


zoe did a cheerleading camp last week and then performed at the high school football game on friday. it was so fun to watch her. they did two cheers and a mini dance. and she was, of course, the cutest one out there. when she was done doing her little cheerleader business, she came and sat with us in the stands. while she was eating a funnel cake, i asked her if she had fun. with powdered sugar on her nose,she told me, "i loved it. i don't know why, but i loved it." that just seems like zoe to me. no reason, just happy and having fun. she is still such a little girl, but is growing up all too fast. too fast for me, not for her. she often asks when she will drive, get a cell phone, go to college. she is always quick to reassure us that she will live next door and/or visit everyday. and when she is at school i miss her. and i tell myself that sometimes she misses me too.